Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Go Petition

We the undersigned, call upon State and Federal Governments along with their bureaucratic instrumentalities to initiate without delay the clarification of Road Rule 141 to specifically define the differences between safe 'filtering' between lanes of stationary or slow moving traffic, in a manner that alleviates congestion and 'lane splitting' in a manner that is dangerous.

Further, we call upon State and Federal Governments to specifically acknowledge the benefits of 'filtering' by explicitly including within the National Road Rules wording that unambiguously permits safe filtering.

At this time the current policing penalties attached to this beneficial activity are not supported by recognised scientific evidence, whereas the benefits associated with relieving traffic congestion are published and acknowledged.
Takes 2 mins to sign the petition and you've helped give weight to the legitimacy of something we all do.

I'd be very appreciative if you could lend your support. Even if it goes no where, it's better to have tried and failed than not tried at all.

Felix

·
Premium Member
4,247 Posts
Me me me me me!!!! I want a xmas card too!!!!!

lol, Petition signed!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.