Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This goes out to Felix and the other crazy Aussies that have blessed us with the world of "Planking"

Planking is the action of lying face down with arms to the sides of the body, in unusual public spaces and photographing it.
YouTube - Man Dies After 'Planking' on Australian Building[/URL]

YouTube - Planking[/URL]

I thought it was totally dumb, til I tried it... and Laughed my ass off all day.

enjoy a few pics of planking

This is my favorite

and Australia's Prime Minister, Julia Gillard, warned plankers that their "focus has to be on keeping yourself safe first"

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
what is a biker hobbit you ask??

the below is quoted from a friend of mine's thread about them. ...
Time to start a thread for Biker Hobbits. If you get a picture of one, post it.
It seems as though there are some people who have not ever seen or heard of a "Biker Hobbit." This is understandable because they are tough to get a picture of. Not only are they quick, they are sneaky too. I have, however, been fortunate to get a few pictures of them over the years.
Biker Hobbits generally guard your bike when you are not nearby but when they're not on duty (usually very late at night) they find other things to do. I've found that they play video games and they like to drink (A LOT) in their free time.

Often, they drink more than they should

And they usually like to drink with other Biker Hobbits

But I did discover that my wife's Biker Hobbit makes really good chili so, at least some of them have domestic skills
[/

·
Premium Member
4,247 Posts
Hahahaha!!!! Those are awesome Shady!!!! This could be the start of something!!!

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Planking is soooooooo boring!

Extreme Ironing is where it's at.

Felix
yay!! felix.. i immediately thought of you when we learned about planking.. and I agree.. we thought this is the dumbest shit ever.. you lay down??

but then the rush of what and where we could plank came over us.. (I was stuck at work the first day but we have plans for better planking coming up.. ) :)

ALSO stay tuned for the upcoming full gear planking.. :thumb:

and extreme ironing.. yeah.. my thoughts exactly !!!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.