Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks! I sent an email to the admin offering some of these for free if you guys are interested. I have some side pictures but may need to retake them because they didn't come out right.

G

·
with that sticker your lights are gonna shile yellow illegal in some states gotta be careful and your gonna have to get brighter bulbs because it will dull it out, i should know i had them on my wrx got pulled over three times for having them yellow and got brighter bulbs to see better just a heads up if you ride in the dark!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I ride at night a lot and yellow seems to light up well, but then again, I have better night vision than most people. I can wear dark visor at night and still can see just fine. :) Anywho, there are several products in those pix: number plates (street version), pre-curve rim tapes, and lense protection cover (it comes in clear also). I just don't want to post the link yet in respect to the admin here, waiting for his email.

·
The Man, The Mystery, The Itch.
4,853 Posts
R6S_2NR said:
vtec has supernatural powers!
so do i but its illegal to do in public

Nice bike, the yellow doesnt look so bad, instead of rimstripes i'm going to do yellow paint on the wheel letter...god that just looks so GP!

·
The Man, The Mystery, The Itch.
4,853 Posts
pffft! Next time, detox, than try again ahahah

We should make a childs scholastic storytime book about that complete with pop ups for the kiddy's.

·
Registered
11 Posts
You made that kit? Can you make it in black instead of white?!

If so, shoot me a price and your paypal address or an address where I can mail a check!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts