Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone some of you know me other's dont. I have been doing little thigns here and there to the bike and i had promissed to post some pictures and life just got buzzy so here there are. Please give me your feedback and let me knwo what you think.

Attachments

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
haha yea thanks. i wanted everythign to match so as u can see red rim stripes , red led's and then red and silver grapics . . . i do want to appologize about the bike being kinda dirty

·
The Man, The Mystery, The Itch.
4,853 Posts
Before you click on the link, you dont see that its a ninja lol. Reminded me of a CBR at first. Great job, how much time did it take you to do that? Looks insane man!

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks alot. The led's instation took me about couple hours. lol hehe The wiring was kinda of a pain but then the fruits of my labor were worth it. The grapics took me a while cuz i was kinda retarded haha lol i d say an hour +.

·
The Man, The Mystery, The Itch.
4,853 Posts
When dealing with wiring, anything is a pain in the ass ahaha. The outcome is amazing, I saved the picture in my ninja archive.

·
Registered
192 Posts
sweet dude.... BTW where did you get your led's? I thinkin about puttin red lights under my bike. Ill have some one put them on for me. I know jack shit when it comes to electrical wires. But somehow I can hook up car steros? makes sense right? lol

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
weth56 said:
sweet dude.... BTW where did you get your led's? I thinkin about puttin red lights under my bike. Ill have some one put them on for me. I know jack shit when it comes to electrical wires. But somehow I can hook up car steros? makes sense right? lol
honestly dude i forgot. . . just google Motorcycle led's or kawasaki ninja 250r led kit i did something like that and i jus found a link . . . honestly where i got it from it was VERY simple . . . the person send me step by step instructions on how 2 do it and it wasn't that bad honestly so np . . . the hardest part i had was drillin a hole in the plastic next to the spedometer lol power drill ran out of juice so i was sittin there manually going in n out with a filer lol i was desperate to finish it that nite n i did hole was really tight by the time i was done but the swtich fit in there ( sorry i know it sounds mad sexual didn't intend it like that )

·
Registered
3 Posts
How were the instructions to follow, and I'm assuming the kit came with instructions? Did you have to create any additional holes?

Workin on your bike should be a sexual experience...you buy it and love it, then you tweak it and make it your own, and it becomes a peice of you...

1 - 18 of 18 Posts