Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is my current bike ive lovingly nicknamed rusty as i live on the northern beaches in Sydney and this has aided the speed at which its rusting. If you read my new members post you will understand abit more of why im posting these pics.

Pic 1 is my bike
Pic 2 is the bit of wood that got lodged from my crash
Pc 3 Paint on my seat from my crash
Pic 4 cracked dash from my 2nd crash held together by tape

Attachments

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
virtualmatrix258 said:
oh ahaha, glasses...I paid for them for a reason lol. You know you could stunt that bike heh, mod the hell out of it. Looks like it can haul ass.
Lol yeah dont be fooled by the looks its actually pretty slow (its only a 125cc) but i am only on my L's so max speed im allowed is 80 K's and the fastest ive gone on it is like 75 k's cos there are no 80k roads around where i ive. But whenever i do go 70+ it feels like its pushing it to its limits and rattling a bit more than id like.

·
The Man, The Mystery, The Itch.
4,853 Posts
Ah, 125's I remember pushing my first bike (Honda 125) on the city streets to 70 MPH, idk how much that is in km's. They'll amaze the shit out of you, but I truely agree with you on the rattling, its an uneasy feeling. Kind of like a roller coaster when it rattles, only you cant sue the company that built the friggin thing ahaha.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Lol thanks guys.
Yeah i guess the seat is cumfy as i dont get a sore ass, BUT i also have nothing to compare it to as its my first / only bike atm. Ill have to post an update to compare once ive got my ninja.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.