Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone good with photo editing? I'm trying to see what my bike would look like with some different painted parts sadly I only have gimp and really don't know how to use it. if you are willing to help let me know! There is my bike below just so you know what you'd work with

Tire Wheel Fuel tank Automotive lighting Vehicle

· Premium Member
4,253 Posts
I think Zandit has a computer edit program that will paint it pink. :):):)

Sorry Zan, I just can't un-see some things...
That wasn't my computer, that was Indies!
I don't understand how this keeps popping up, I thought it would have been forgotten by now!:whistling:

· Registered
615 Posts
czsummy said:
Anyone good with photo editing? I'm trying to see what my bike would look like with some different painted parts sadly I only have gimp and really don't know how to use it. if you are willing to help let me know! There is my bike below just so you know what you'd work with
What are you looking to change the color of. I might be able to do it..

· Registered
615 Posts
There is actually multiple things. I want to see the bottom fairing black with 500R on it in white if possible, and the rims white to start.
Okay this was done literally in like 5 mins, but how is this just to kind of give you an idea? Hope this helps at least a little. I could've done it better, but it'd take a lot longer and I'd need a much higher resolution picture.

Witch

Attachments

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.