Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
664 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went out again for some pics with me new Sigma 150-500 lens. I've decided to make this a regular thing and possibly earn a little cash.

I have a website, some business cards on the way and some semi decent photos that will hopefully all combine into people buying some pictures. They're only $1 each for the full resolution in an attempt to get people keen on buying a few.

Only problem is that I didn't have cards yesterday so no-one actually knows about the site haha. Once the business cards come in though it should be better.

Site is www.MattGordonFilm.com

Let me know what you think!

(At the time of posting, only 650 of the 935 photos have finished uploading. Check back in some hours for the rest haha)

·
Registered
1,437 Posts
Wow Coin, nice work, there are some great pictures in there. I liked the wheelie at 143 the best, and the shots in around numbers 720s and 730s were taken at a great angle, like those too.

Good luck with your web site.

·
Registered
726 Posts
116 was freaky... That rider was totally gettin' it on, but pretty much still tucked in behind the fairing. Either he's that confident, or just doing something wrong, I don't know.

·
Premium Member
4,247 Posts
Hhhumph!!! Not impressed! All those photos and none are of a ninja 650R! What kind of a track day was this??!!!

Haha! Seriously though, some nice shots there Coin!

·
Registered
664 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
116 was freaky... That rider was totally gettin' it on, but pretty much still tucked in behind the fairing. Either he's that confident, or just doing something wrong, I don't know.
He was getting some pretty crazy lean angles all day. But he was a bit crossed up. If he could get his body further to the inside of the corner he could have less lean and more traction for power.

Thanks for the support guys.

·
Registered
5,695 Posts
That is looking fantastic Coin! Best of luck with the endeavors! It's always good if you can get paid to do what you love....

Also, that looked like a rough crash the R6 took... And what kind of bike was the whit-ish 71? A new CBR250 or something?

Also glad to see you're using smugmug... great service!

·
Registered
664 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I don't think it's a new CBR. It may have been a 2 stroke racer of some kind. Not sure really.

SmugMug seemed like the best idea. Did the 14 day trial and was happy enough to shell out for a pro account. Makes it nice and easy for people to buy a copy if they so desire.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.