Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,795 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am still working on my paint scheme for next year racing at maxton and Drag racing.I want the bike to look unique. I am not good at this sort of thing . But this is what I have so far. paint the bike a mustard yellow with red lettering . Do black out line for the lettering and paint the frame red. I still cant decide on the wheels . Yellow black or silver . What do you all think . Maybe I should scrap the whole idea and just leave it alone . Or try some other look. Give me some feedback PLEASE.

Attachments

·
Registered
5,695 Posts
I agree, awesome looking concept. I love the red on yellow. Really in yo face! I would say yellow wheels with red rim strips, and maybe some red pinstripings here and there, just to break up that massive amount of yellow (which I like).

·
Premium Member
4,247 Posts
yep, top concept X, yellow rims, red pinstriping, and don't take up photoshop as a dayjob!!! :p J/K!!!!!

·
Registered
1,795 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I don't have photo shop . That is for people with skill and brains. I use PAINT .LOL

I am feeling the yellow rims . They add a bit of complexity that I don't need but I do like the look. I don't think I will powder coat the frame. I am only pulling the engine and what ever else is easy to pull to paint . I am leaving the swing arm and fork black . But the frame will be a bright red uum Rustoleum shade.

·
Registered
1,795 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I am not doubting the yellow . It is more the wheel color and graphics I am struggling with . I am going to use your graphics but with different colors. The reason for the whole thing is to stand out . Black is hard to photograph .

·
Registered
1,795 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Sorry. I could not do the wheels. I wanted to but It is very involved and I want two sets of wheels and tires .So that made it twice as hard. Silver is supposed to look like raw aluminum or Magnesium of vintage hot rod wheels. Thanks though.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts