Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone. I've noticed there is a new section dedicated to photo albums... and I'm one of those people who love to browse everybody's pics... so please start posting! XD

·
Registered
5,695 Posts
lol, all in good time mang! Hey, how old are you? You're on this board like a mad-man! Don't get me wrong, this is awesome, just wondering...

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
lol, all in good time mang! Hey, how old are you? You're on this board like a mad-man! Don't get me wrong, this is awesome, just wondering...
lol it's alright. I'm 19, but I'm having a little bit of trouble finding the correlation between my age and the fact that I'm a "board mad-man" :p

what say you?

·
Registered
5,695 Posts
I say you'd be accurate in saying there's no correlation between the two... Welcome to my brain... :p

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I say you'd be accurate in saying there's no correlation between the two... Welcome to my brain... :p
That's quite alright! I enjoy being around those who possess a spark of... unpredictability and spontaneous-ness. Why would you inquire my age anyway? just curious is all...

·
Registered
5,695 Posts
trying to figure out if I guessed right, based on your posts... No judgment to you being good or bad or any of that, I just like to guess, and was wondering how accurate I am..

1 - 7 of 7 Posts