Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,270 Posts
mikezx10r said:
Installed a PCV for my 2011 zx10r, and the odd time it will mess up and act like it's running on 2 cylinders. Any thoughts or advice?
You need a custom map on it ,and it might not be installed properly ,I run a pcV on my 2010 zx6r and it runs sweet as and it's got a custom map!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'm running the PCV and it has been mapped by a bike shop, I installed it, most of the time it works amazing, but just the odd time it has it's moment where it acts like it running on 2 cyl, I shut the bike off, fire it back up and she's fine. I have rechecked the wiring an everything looks good...

·
Registered
2,270 Posts
mikezx10r said:
I'm running the PCV and it has been mapped by a bike shop, I installed it, most of the time it works amazing, but just the odd time it has it's moment where it acts like it running on 2 cyl, I shut the bike off, fire it back up and she's fine. I have rechecked the wiring an everything looks good...
Strange ,maybe a faulty unit ?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.