Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I know that the ninja passenger seat has a grab handle on the front of it, so that the passenger can grab between their crotch. What I want to know is, are there aftermarket metal handles to put anywhere on the bike so that the passenger can feel more comfortable holding on to something?

·
Registered
2,053 Posts
So I know that the ninja passenger seat has a grab handle on the front of it, so that the passenger can grab between their crotch. What I want to know is, are there aftermarket metal handles to put anywhere on the bike so that the passenger can feel more comfortable holding on to something?
not much help with the metal ones.. haven't seen any.. oh but please don't use that seat strap for a hold on. Have them hold on to the driver like Spooph says. will keep an eye out for side handles for you.

·
Registered
1,437 Posts
I took a passenger seat apart to make the "contraption" for my tail box, that handle is NOT for securing a passenger. Just a couple rivets through fabric into plastic. Its only purpose is to lift the seat when you want to take it on and off.

There is a belt with handles, I think its been posted here before. Pilot wears it secure around the waist and the passenger has two firm handles to hold.

·
Registered
1,437 Posts
"Made from heavy duty webbing this waist belt has handle grips on each side for the motorcycle pillion to hold onto."

Thats the thing I was talking about. A belt for the rider, with handles for the passenger.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.