Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner
1 - 20 of 82 Posts

·
Registered
928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I am going to post up the things I am looking into buying for the bike and I want you all to tell me what you think about each item befor eI go buying the stuff.

Hotbodies gloss black dual radius windscreen
Hotbodies undertail(is the passion red for the 08 the same as my 10?)
Sportisi full race VR6 exhaust-(guess they don't want my money, they wont answer my emails)

That's about it for now. will update with more later.

·
Registered
1,437 Posts
I had the same windscreen and I thought it was great. Looked perfect and seemed to direct/block the wind better too. (I turned my stock windscreen into a magazine rack for the garage.)

I never did anything to the tail or exhaust. Good luck on your projects, search around here and you'll find info on both of these I'm sure.

·
Registered
928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well, they emailed me back and he's got one that has a "nick" in it that he'll sell me for 265 shipped. I asked for a pic, but I'll prob be getting a new exhaust for the bike soon. :D

·
Registered
928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Well, it looks like I'll be getting the Sportisi jet kit too. Exhaust and jet kit for a total of 330 shipped. Can't beat that.

Just waiting for an invoic from Matthew to so I can get the payment sent. He said if it ships today then it will be here Monday. How hard is it to install a jet kit? I've read a little about it, but not much. I've never messed with carbs either so...

·
Registered
35 Posts

Attachments

·
Registered
35 Posts
i wish it was here already so i would have something to do with my fre time got a pile of parts to put on already so im gonna wait for the undertail so i can make a whole day just to put it on

1 - 20 of 82 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.