Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I had a small spill going 5mph and my front flairing scratched and signal light is busted. Anyone know where I can get a pre-painted one for a decent price? And good place to find right front signal light? I am in Chicagoland area if that helps.

·
Registered
5,695 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I will have to go to the crash site and retrieve the signal, now which is the large right side fairing?

·
Registered
5,695 Posts
Cubz, I posted the number of the correct part corresponding to the schematic I provided the link for...

55028C

The "C" is the red version.

I also posted the number for a stock turn signal replacement with that link.

Good luck!

Hi-Tech, I don't think the Fairings come with stickers. They might, but I can't give you a definitive answer one way or the other. The stickers also do have part numbers, would you like me to provide them?

·
Registered
5,695 Posts
you're welcome! And keep in mind, that's not the only site that has parts, it's just the one I've always used and am pretty freekin comfortable with it. There are others that shouldn't necessarily be avoided. :p Shop around, always search for the best deal! I meant to provide an example of sorts... :D

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Ok after some search I found some good pricing for the fairing.

The entire right side is one big piece and I was able to find the a OEM painted for under $200.

http://www.partsdepotstore.com/ Ask for Ed if any of you need parts. Waiting to get my fairing and will keep it on the side until riding season is over so if I crash again I wont have to cry so much.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Yes call up Ed and order from him. He is pretty good and my part was delayed couple of days but still ended up getting it earlier than what I was told for ETA.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts