Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
lol i tried and failed miserably with photoshop....used a canon utility to stitch em together

so i guess there was little skill involved.

i still think its cool.

ive got more pics from the trip if you guys are interested (this is the only panorama tho)

·
Registered
346 Posts
Yeah I use Photoshop CS3, but I'm also a Photographer. Unless you are used to using it you can spend alot of time trying to figure it out.

·
Registered
646 Posts
Great picture man, My cameras got a panorama function aswell, Although I have no idea how to use it and can't be bothered trying yet! :p
I'd love to find out sooner or later however.

·
The Man, The Mystery, The Itch.
4,853 Posts
Dude thats awesome, now is there anyone with a monitor that supports 9212 x 2138 resolution?? I think that would make a sick poster.

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Ratty said:
Great picture man, My cameras got a panorama function aswell, Although I have no idea how to use it and can't be bothered trying yet! :p
I'd love to find out sooner or later however.
My camera doesn't even have the function...i wnated to try it so i took the 4 pictures.

virtualmatrix258 said:
Dude thats awesome, now is there anyone with a monitor that supports 9212 x 2138 resolution?? I think that would make a sick poster.
Yeah I might have it made into a poster. The weather was perfect the day i went - no clouds at all. it was real real cold but thats okay.

the resolution is a bit weird because the pics weren't exactly equal when i lined them up horozontally. Had to chop off some of the top and some of the bottom, and obviously the width isn't a normal resolution because the pics didn't overlap exactly at the end.

Pretty decent turnout for a 8mp point and shoot...

·
Registered
5,695 Posts
yea, the gigapan allows you to easily stick many, many photos together. I think the link I posted with 40 some odd pictures stitched together... Which is why it wraps around on the outsides... The software made everything line up, and the photographer was in one position, so the outer parts of the picture he took were at a different angle than the inner most ones.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts