Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yay got around to ordering my boots today. Can't wait to use em, I don't feel right riding in my street shoes.

:Sent via the NewNinja App:

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Just wanted to give anyone who is interested in the TCX boots an update on my purchase.

I will begin by saying ... I am a fan. These boots are good looking (IMO), comfortable on and off the bike, (I tested this by working on my feet for approximately 8.5 hours) and affordable. Only 99.00.

Things to know: I am a size 8.0-8.5 and bought a 8.5. It fits well. I think if I went with an 8, it might of made it a bit snuggly and possibly uncomfortable to wear for extended times. And we all know, if it's comfortable, you are more likely to wear your gear ...

As for protection, I can't say for sure, I have not laid my bike down yet, if I do, you will certainly know. In my opinion, the boots are light and have good support but are not real rugged. I definitely feel more secure in these boots than my regular street shoes, but the more I ride I know I will upgrade to an Alpinestars SMX-2 kind of boot.

Overall, A good beginner boot.

This is where I purchased the TCX X Squared boots
TCX X-Square Boots - RevZilla

Happy Riding!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.