Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5,695 Posts
lol, um, when you need it? Cruising at the limit, commuting? Top gear. Need acceleration? Downshift 3 or 4 gears till your tach is above 8K and give 'er some stick!

That's how I ride anyway. I also like shifting - I feel like I'm constantly engaging the bike.... Prolly not what you were looking for, but I'm sure others will give other viewpoints as well.

·
Registered
3,026 Posts
i think if your riding hard, best time to chage gear is about 11-11500 revs just before it hits the limiter,because at 12000 the power dies off a bit

·
Registered
5,695 Posts
lol, I think you mis-read that weeman, if I'm reading your post correctly. Felix's bike rarely went UNDER 9K....

He also didn't break it in according to the factory, and ran synthetic..... He blew up the bottom-end at like 18K or something? :p

I might get banned for that... :D Oh well, just thought I'd paint the full picture.

·
Registered
3,026 Posts
lol, I think you mis-read that weeman, if I'm reading your post correctly. Felix's bike rarely went UNDER 9K....

He also didn't break it in according to the factory, and ran synthetic..... He blew up the bottom-end at like 18K or something? :p

I might get banned for that... :D Oh well, just thought I'd paint the full picture.
hahahahahahahh lmao

·
Premium Member
6,846 Posts

Hahaha screw you hippy!

Latent fault, even Kawasaki said it must have been. My bike did have a hard, hard life, but I still swear by my methods :p

Felix

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.