Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so the adjuster called and said it was totatled by only like 200 dollars! when i get another bike it wont be a 250 itll be like a 600 or somthing but this sucks. Now im going to buy my friends 1995 honda accord with 180000k on it and it has a cold air intake throttle bodie spacer headers exuahst a new racing clutch and new axles and a new slave cylinder all for 1500 bucks...this is the only guy i would ask to look at car for me to see if its good or not so i know hes not selling me a piece of crap

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ok i will...ill see if i can borrow my sisters digital camera because i dont have one lol. But just beacause i dont a ninja 2fiddy anymore doesnt mean i wont come back to this sight i still loved my wrecked lil ninja lol!

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I'M BAAAAAACCCKKK!!! :) some of you might remember me, some of you might not, but after 4 or 5 months of being without a bike, i decided that im going to buy another 250 for several reasons. Some of you might think that its stupid to buy somthing that small when I already had one, but im getting it to save money on gas. I have a 91 silverado that gets around 12 mpg, and a car that gets maybe 25, and the 250 gets 55+! Also, if i were to get a 600, the insurance would be through the roof!

·
Registered
4,884 Posts
screamin demon said:
I'M BAAAAAACCCKKK!!! :) some of you might remember me, some of you might not, but after 4 or 5 months of being without a bike, i decided that im going to buy another 250 for several reasons. Some of you might think that its stupid to buy somthing that small when I already had one, but im getting it to save money on gas. I have a 91 silverado that gets around 12 mpg, and a car that gets maybe 25, and the 250 gets 55+! Also, if i were to get a 600, the insurance would be through the roof!
WELCOME BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
The Man, The Mystery, The Itch.
4,853 Posts
jesus...

I get an email from NN and it says "its official i just totaled my bike" with felix's name right by it.

Which means I have to go get my money back because this damn voodoo doll doesnt work :p

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.