Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner

anyone heard when the 09's are shipping in?

• ?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ?

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
G

·
yeah same here iv been waiting forever so i got a 04 636 thats was shit! sorry for my french so i got a r6s i really wanted a kawi though but them zx are expensive

· Registered
646 Posts
Unfortunately yeah.. But I still want a ZX6R and plan to be on one in 8-15 months. Hopefully. I don't know how I'm going to go with that plan, But I've got a need for speed and I want that bike to fulfill it.

· Premium Member
6,846 Posts
I've been waiting over 2 months, and today I saw my bike and gear and couldnt take either home! The salesman even held up the service manual and said I cant have it yet :p Sooooooooo close.

Its worth the wait, I just know it. Bikes are flowing into our country fast now, 8 came into my dealership this week alone.

Felix

· Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Felix said:
I've been waiting over 2 months, and today I saw my bike and gear and couldnt take either home! The salesman even held up the service manual and said I cant have it yet :p Sooooooooo close.

Its worth the wait, I just know it. Bikes are flowing into our country fast now, 8 came into my dealership this week alone.

Felix
are you serious?! are they the 08s or 09s?

· Premium Member
6,846 Posts
99% sure its 08's, I was told it would be 09's but not sure, once I get it i'll know. Yeah financing, I have a bit of a tricky money situation. Oh well not much I can do, its the weekend now so I wont know anything until monday. Mate came over last night so I had a play on his bike, so that calmed me down a little :p

Felix

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.