Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner
1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
Premium Member
649 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, I think the site has hit its 1 year here some time and i think we should show our respects to Red and the site.

So, Thank you Red!! Here's to the first year and many more. 528+ members and growing. NewNinja ON!!!!

·
Premium Member
6,846 Posts

·
Registered
3,026 Posts
Thanks or this great site red!!

·
Registered
267 Posts
big thanks to red as well as everybody else who contributes to the site. you all helped make the decision for me to get the 250R an easy one

·
Registered
277 Posts
I've gotta say a big thanks to everyone here as well as Mr. Rider. This site has helped me learn even more that I expected to know, and I've seen so many badass new ideas and awesome looking bikes... Plus, everyone here is easy to get along with and ridiculously helpful.

·
Registered
646 Posts
The time seems to be coming, BD and AD.. We had a good 12 months or 1BD and now we're heading into 1weekAD.

Before and after dictatorship. The thing that makes many things great is the freedom you're given to make them great.
I still stand by locking the media section being a dick move and would love to see that changed.

Since then place just hasn't been the same.

·
Registered
3,026 Posts
this has really hit ratty hard hasnt it!
i have to say im pretty sad that i can post pics of my gear in the gear sections :(

1 - 20 of 68 Posts