Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
5,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Gokay so, following in the footsteps of the "Ode to Red" thread, and considering the fact that we have a moan and bitch thread (Site Feedback), I think it would only be fair and reasonable to have a praise thread as well..

3 Hurrays for Felix - having stuck it around, staying around and putting in much more than his share into making this site great, not even to mention helping to keep it alive and well. Hear hear fella! Tops to you!

3 Hurrays for Janet - for being perpetually logged on and politely taking our requests and demands in good faith and making this site amazing!

And to the other admins who are work on the site, but who's name nor personality I know. I know you're there, and I know you put in time, and for this, I thank you heartily.

Still waiting on a little something something where I can put my money where my mouth is and support this site! Oh yea, and can I get a sticky, please?

·
Premium Member
4,247 Posts
+1!!
Well done Spooph! The site has gone through a lot lately and it's good to know that for now(at least) everything is good in the world!!!

·
Premium Member
4,247 Posts
Top stuff Jan!!! *Golf claps all round!!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.