Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
2,012 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
thanks to fantasy on the website.....http://jatayumotor.com/?hals=galeri2&id=1
does anyone know how to read/speak indonesian?? I am interested on getting this types of mods done on the bike...
looking tru some of the pictures I came across to this two that really got my attention...
click on the picture to enlarge..

(the green one) has a LED tail light.

(the red one) has flush signal tail lights and flush front signal lights... looks way better than anything I seen so far... and the back wheel on it does speak for it self...

Attachments

·
Registered
157 Posts
Does anyone know if the red bike with the single-sided swingarm is for real ? Or is it just good photoshop ? I looked on the website and even with more pics it was still kinda vague. Not to say it can't done. But just show me how ya did it ! And the forks look like there're off a 675 ? Again show me the mods you did to make those work as well . AND . . . IF . . . it's photoshop, great job ! :D

·
Registered
874 Posts
That just blew my mind! Nice

·
Registered
1,795 Posts
I bet it is a photo shop . I don't know why I think that but I do .

I do like it . I had a single sided swing arm on my VFR

·
Registered
1,795 Posts
It just looks like the stock suspention is sticking down under . I dont think the steel frame will support a single sided swing arm . But Idon't know

·
Registered
3,026 Posts
hmmm yeh doesnt seem that real

·
Registered
1,795 Posts
I did not see the link to the web page .I guess I stand corrected . It looks like it is for real. Looks cool as a fan also . A bit high in the rear but very cool.

I am more interested in the front fork though.

·
Registered
4 Posts
to those who thought its an edited pic.. i'm sorry to disappoint u..
its not photoshop at all...!!!
u got to know that jatayu motorsport is quite a renowned modificator in indonesia..

·
Registered
1,795 Posts
To do this type of thing it would have to be a pro. Not a back yard thing.

I am not disapointed at all . I love it.

·
Registered
157 Posts
So glad to hear that it's the real deal. :D How about posting a photo showing the swingarm mated to the stock frame ? A picture of the rear suspension would be good too. As darkhorse pointed out, they appear to be using the stock set-up ? Very interesting brake set-up. I had no idea that the stock ninja 250 rear brake master cylinder and reservoir could support the new swingarms caliper . And what material are those brake lines made of ?? It looks pretty small in diameter ? And when routing brake lines, I always thought you should take the shortest route possible ? Having the rear brake line go completly over the the rear wheel and come in from the bottom seems like a sure way to be down on pressure. Are the using stuff from a mountain bike ?? ;)

Not trying ta give ya a verbal beating, BUT . . . . I'm going to be very X-Files on this . . . .
I WANT TO BELIEVE . . . . . SO SHOW ME . As it is, thanks for the eye-candy :-\

·
Registered
4,884 Posts
Throttle Rocket said:
So glad to hear that it's the real deal. :D How about posting a photo showing the swingarm mated to the stock frame ? A picture of the rear suspension would be good too. As darkhorse pointed out, they appear to be using the stock set-up ? Very interesting brake set-up. I had no idea that the stock ninja 250 rear brake master cylinder and reservoir could support the new swingarms caliper . And what material are those brake lines made of ?? It looks pretty small in diameter ? And when routing brake lines, I always thought you should take the shortest route possible ? Having the rear brake line go completly over the the rear wheel and come in from the bottom seems like a sure way to be down on pressure. Are the using stuff from a mountain bike ?? ;)

Not trying ta give ya a verbal beating, BUT . . . . I'm going to be very X-Files on this . . . .
Someone is getting a little excited!!

·
Registered
68 Posts
Throttle Rocket said:

Pascal's law: In the physical sciences, Pascal's law or Pascal's principle states that "a change in the pressure of an enclosed incompressible fluid is conveyed undiminished to every part of the fluid and to the surfaces of its container."[1

As long as the pressure was consistent then the length of the line wouldn't matter

·
Registered
2,053 Posts
thanks for the science lesson.

HI Fantasy. I would love to know how that swingarm incorporates with the stock shock.. Any disassembled pictures?? thanks.

Ps. Hey Delta :)!

1 - 20 of 34 Posts