Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I just got my 6R and I love it, I don't wanna stop riding...and here's the issue... I already had a victory Vegas and I convinced my wife to let me get the 6R and keep the Vegas but I honestly don't think I'm gonna go back to the cruiser so I'm trying to decide whether to sell the Vegas or keep it?? What do you guys think?

·
Registered
2,270 Posts
macattack said:
So I just got my 6R and I love it, I don't wanna stop riding...and here's the issue... I already had a victory Vegas and I convinced my wife to let me get the 6R and keep the Vegas but I honestly don't think I'm gonna go back to the cruiser so I'm trying to decide whether to sell the Vegas or keep it?? What do you guys think?
Sell it and spend some in bike some on wide ;-)

·
Registered
1,437 Posts
There's a dilemma I wish I had.

Sometimes, the insurance is low for mulitple bikes - if you are the only licenced rider in the house. Around here, the insurance vampires show you no mercy for having two bikes. So if your insurance is reasonble and you own the bikes, why not? But if you're pouring money into a bike you are not getting use out of, cut it loose.

·
Registered
19 Posts
If you can afford it, keep it. I also have a cruiser that I ride time to time. It's nice to go into the garage and decide then what bike to ride. If you don't have the coin, give it a little time and decide which one you want to keep...they both have their strong and weak points.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.