Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well i took the original chrome v star emblems of my tank and put on some new decals tnight.

Not sure i like them now though, the grim reaper looks cool though.

·
Premium Member
4,247 Posts
should have put this under mods!!

Decals look good, how bad was it taking off the badges?

·
Registered
5,695 Posts
I like the reaper, but the skullz look a little cheap? I'm an admirer of the oil school, not all these new fancy types of logos and things.

But if it tickels you, enjoy the crap outta it man!

·
Registered
5,695 Posts
I have a general sense of how things work, but that doesn't mean I partake in such activities....

Concerning my woman, why yes, she is actually quite occupied, and has been... I don't see her having much free time in the near to mid-term future either... Sorry dude....

I thought you had enough x's to share, or something like that... so by my rational, you should be able to get it handled... Or just drive down the street on Zoe and I'm sure some poor girl will jump out in the middle of the road to flash you and be willing to do all kinds of things to you..... :eek: - OH NO YOU DIT'NT! haha

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
spooph said:
I have a general sense of how things work, but that doesn't mean I partake in such activities....

Concerning my woman, why yes, she is actually quite occupied, and has been... I don't see her having much free time in the near to mid-term future either... Sorry dude....

I thought you had enough x's to share, or something like that... so by my rational, you should be able to get it handled... Or just drive down the street on Zoe and I'm sure some poor girl will jump out in the middle of the road to flash you and be willing to do all kinds of things to you..... :eek: - OH NO YOU DIT'NT! haha
haha... yea i do have plenty but i was just trying to get some new prospects, ;)

im jus playin buddy, i hope you and your girl last a long time, you seem really happy with her and thats a great thing.

and yea i run over girls all the time that jump out at me .... hahhaah

·
Premium Member
4,247 Posts
don't encourage him Sonny, He's old and grumpy, and never smiles!! Thats what riding a cruiser does to ya!!! :p

He's said I could ride it......once, but the thought of my legs way out in front freaks me out a little!!!

·
Registered
5,695 Posts
not as much as his head feeling like it's going over the front fairing of your bike would freak him out... :p at least that's been my experience when I swap with a cruiser rider on a group ride... :) That and I end up grinding his pegs off, and he gets scared with my bike falling over so far in the turns... :D

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Riding the cruiser is excacly like it sounds, a cruise, lotsa torque and comfortable riding position . Yes they are a bit slower in the corners but still great fun. Each to his own aye.

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
Indie said:
Riding the cruiser is excacly like it sounds, a cruise, lotsa torque and comfortable riding position . Yes they are a bit slower in the corners but still great fun. Each to his own aye.
which is where my Z comes in...

Very Comfy to cruise on as the seating position is more upright, and SOOOO MUCH TORQUE, and still corners! haha

1 - 20 of 23 Posts