Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner
21 - 34 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
2,053 Posts
wasnt making fun at all. i just meant I never had something to take.:) license or endorsement Outlaw... ok not really.
I don't think I have ever hit 100 mph maybe 85 and that was fast enough. I leave the ricky racing to you guys.

·
Registered
2,053 Posts
leavin all the bad assin to you guys. enjoy!!

I just wanna have fun. wish I could ride today but actually working, waiting for clients all day. grr.

·
Registered
278 Posts
zartan said:
yea a " girl" I am on the Magsters side.
But what is funny I have been riding since you were a baby. It is so weird to me to be grown up. My husband and I did not want have kids so I think we never grew up!
way more fun that way. I see people our age and they are sooooo old. whatever.

Hulk sickers, ninjas rollerskates at least 2 times a week , yes we never grew up

So glad we got the new bikes.

I don't like the Cop attention factor, didn't have that on the old ninja. Already pulled over once to " check endorsement" boy was he deflated when I raised my sheild and said Yes i am endorse for 25 years now. Picked up a cop yesterday Big cop u turn , he finally got bored and went away.
Then again we have squids making it hard for everyone with their freaking highway antics. wheels and blocking lanes. WTF .
SW Did you read about the one guy on Friday Morning going 150 mph because he was late to work. That is 100 miles over the limit and he only will get a 600 dollar fine. Christ he did not even have an endorsement. off with his head!!! said the queen.
whats an endorsement?

·
Registered
2,053 Posts
It is what is on your drivers licence. M3 Class motorcycle endorsed
or CDL endorsment. Comerical Driver. etc. Extra classes on your licence.

So we just say I have an mc endorsement.. We used to have different classes
M1 M2and M3 up 150 cc , 500, unlimited if I remember correctly.

21 - 34 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.