Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Another pre-bike trip I did around the Northern Territory, AMAZING place, a must for anyone visiting Australia. We took two Land Rovers from Gove, which is a small mining town (Bauxite) through one of the only Australia Native Reserves called Arnhem Land. We stayed at two Aboriginal Missions along the way, Maningrida and Ramingining. We took 3 weeks and did about 2500km most of it dirt.

Lots of river crossing, lots of crocs, lots of fun!

2nd or 3rd longest conveyor belt in the world... 19km long.

Felix

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Premium Member
6,846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·

·
Registered
5,695 Posts
Oi! He's just a wee lad! Awesome trip Felix, I'd love to do this one day! You recommend June-August? You remind me so much of a very good friend in these pics....

Also, it seems to me that Aborigines had orgies from that cave drawing...

·
Premium Member
6,846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Oi! He's just a wee lad! Awesome trip Felix, I'd love to do this one day! You recommend June-August? You remind me so much of a very good friend in these pics....

Also, it seems to me that Aborigines had orgies from that cave drawing...
Layand... haha thats classic!

Yeah, has to be in the dry season, pretty sure this trip was in the September.

What friend is that? Must be pretty hot?!

Felix

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.