Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi everyone new to riding have a 2011 ninja 250 taking the msf course on the 14 of this month hope a can be a good rider.. i been driving stick since i was 16 but i know this it's a different game.

·
Registered
3,026 Posts
Welcome to the forum! Have fun on the msf course.

Quick get some pics posted before other people get to the thread!

·
Premium Member
4,247 Posts
Welcome Gatito!

·
Registered
5,695 Posts
Welcome! Kuddos for taking the course first! Don't skimp on your riding gear if you don't already have it! Yea, you're gonna have a blast, and you're definitely in the right mind set, so have no worries, just enjoy it!

edit: also, where you from little kat?

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
thanks everyone i bought a white 2011 well that's what the dealer told me.. but when i got there to pick it up... he told me the he sorry the he couldn't get it in white anymore.. but i already had pay for the bike.. well long story short he had a blue one 2010 so he gave me a great deal i think.. 3600 out the door he said he only did it like that because of the error... spooph am from the city the never sleep New York City, Bronx

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
today when to the parking lot and it was fun having my ninja there... learn a lot about stopping and going... less powerful than what i thought it would be... but am happy just to be Abel to ride..put in 18 miles on the parking lot jejejeje i know i was there for hours just learning how to stop and go fast..msf course here i come can't wait..

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
i start next Tuesday. for what i have read the first day it's most reading and knowing about the street.. the second day it's mostly riding.. but if i do complete the course i will get my class m

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.