Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
331 Posts
Spooph,do you mean that silver color plug on the header pipe underneath the right side of engine?
Being a Japanese made sysytem,that's where the Oxygen sensor suppose to be.It's a must for FI versions.In this case that it's fitted to a carb engine,you just pluged it.Not used.

·
Registered
1,795 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I had to weld an o2 sensor to my yoshi. I will do a comparison to the stock the yoshi and this new one. I will include photos and weight. also te size of the pipes and the degreeof the bends.

·
Registered
1,795 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I got the exhaust pipes today . I say pipes because it comes in five pieces and is held together by springs . very lite and very loud .

The welds are a work of art . The whole thing is gorgeous . But loud
I like loud for the track . Not a 6 am commute system unless you hate your neighbors.

the specks I measured are as follows

Weight / inlet pipe size /mid pipe diameter / outlet diam.

Stock 14.5 lb 26mm 35 mm 24mm

Yoshi 8.25 lb 31mm 45 mm 35mm or 49mm

Nojima 6.5 lb 31mm 38-45mm 57mm

·
Registered
1,795 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Rode it on the street today . it is embarrassing , it is loud as Hell. I am going to put a better baffle in my Yoshi and run it with 105 jets. I can definitely feel the power come on at 10000 rpm . It feels great. But race track only .

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.