G

·
Re: here u go crush.. the type of tires u need

That is AWESOMENESS !!!! I want it.

This is the best product EVER !!!!

·
Registered
5,695 Posts
HAHAHAHAHAH, "they even have a store!"..... Oh ghost, you're a funny guy!

but yes, yes, this quite the innovative product. I might have to look into it for the cross-country trips....

G

·
Charge: So, your total comes to 1-Arm, 1-Leg, & 1-Testicle. How would you like to pay? Here's our list of payment options: Machette, Hatchet, Axe, Cleaver, Chainsaw, or Band Saw.

Yikes, Ouch !!!! haha ;D

G

·
crushedcamber said:
I'll take "Testicle and Cleaver" for 200 Pat...
The Answer: How much will Rhinotire cost? haha

I'm researching prices as we speak. There's a distributor located in Virginia Beach, about 1 1/2 hour drive from me. I'm going to need new tires soon anyway so why not.

G

·
They're located in NY and they said I could get a set of tires w/ rhino coat for $300.00 plus shipping, sounds like a deal to me. I can't even buy a set of tires for less than $240.00, plus the coating will cost $90.00.

·
Registered
656 Posts
MadMax said:
They're located in NY and they said I could get a set of tires w/ rhino coat for $300.00 plus shipping, sounds like a deal to me. I can't even buy a set of tires for less than $240.00, plus the coating will cost $90.00.
my tires are new got 2k miles on them would be worth it to me just to get them coated and look for stuff to hit on the road lol.
a
oh by the way ill pay with 1 Arm and a testie and i choose chainsaw.

G

·
AUDACIA said:
my tires are new got 2k miles on them would be worth it to me just to get them coated and look for stuff to hit on the road lol.
a
oh by the way ill pay with 1 Arm and a testie and i choose chainsaw.
The visual, wow. Ah, it would be hard to cut a testicle off with a chainsaw without f-ing it all up, collateral damage and all, you'd be a girl. haha

·
Registered
656 Posts
MadMax said:
The visual, wow. Ah, it would be hard to cut a testicle off with a chainsaw without f-ing it all up, collateral damage and all, you'd be a girl. haha
haha i hope said chainsaw operator has a good testicle cutting track record..

eunic? =( all i wanted was flatfree tires!

oh i hit a possum the other night or some other creepy crawly.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts