Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is anyone here a member of the ninjette.org forum? I have been trying to register but keep getting a "registration denied because no spammers allowed" message. I've tried from different computers and using a few different email addresses, with no success.

If you're a member over there, could you maybe post a question about this for me? Maybe ask how I might contact the Admin? I have tried their Contact Us link several times without success.

Thanks!

· Premium Member
4,253 Posts
Are you using the same user name as this one? Some sites have a list of names that they believe are classed as rude or suggestive.
Me personally, I have nothing against you name, but since it has "wang" in it, some people may see it as rude.

· Registered
26 Posts
It wouldn't let me log in either. I've had mine and my wife's username there since '09 and it keeps saying invalid username and password. You can't do a search if you're not logged in so I found NN and came here. How long has this site been around?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.