Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner
1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
5,695 Posts
Hey Eric, what's the word? Been a bit shy lately!

Concerning the CBR250R, not sure a single can live up to those amazing looks, but Honda has worked some massive magic in the past....

·
Registered
379 Posts
Not as powerful as the Ninja but it's a Honda - the quality will be there. ABS is a big plus especially for new riders. I reckon this bike will be serious competition for the Ninja, even more than the Hyosung 250.

·
Registered
1,437 Posts
Looks good, lots of styling cues from the VFR1200. Still don't like the singles. I wonder if it's coming to Canada? The CBR125 does great here and this year Honda started bringing in the CBF600 as the "step up" from the 125. Its a big step in size AND in price. ($3,600 to $9,900!)

·
Registered
1,795 Posts
I am very happy to see this. Now Kawasaki will not wait twenty years for FI.

·
The Man, The Mystery, The Itch.
4,853 Posts
I don't like the look. I like Honda's, who doesn't agree that they have a great product? But damn thats kinda ugly, almost Rocky Dennis ugly lol. They should have made it look like, or similar to their CBR 600 series. Good luck to Honda though, hope they sell!

·
Registered
379 Posts
This might be the direction they're going. An all new CBR600 is due in about a year's time and it may have the same layered fairings and blob headlight.

·
Premium Member
4,247 Posts
I think Wifey's old CBR125R looked better than that! This is a step back in my opinion!

·
Registered
347 Posts
I think Honda is going to shock and awe with their beautiful looks and available ABS (awesome), but as far as balancing and power, it seems to me it would only stress even more on the highway than a stock ninja, and the trade off of a more torque filled low-mid will get boring fast. I don't know, as someone said earlier- honda will and can make magic. Can't wait to see their pricing info though.. should be quite bloated, atleast 4500$ US for the base and 5 or more for the ABS I am guessing.

·
Registered
142 Posts
Racer X said:
I am very happy to see this. Now Kawasaki will not wait twenty years for FI.
True. My husband told me about the Honda coming out with the 250. I want to see with ALL the options , cost, and colors they plan on bringing.. (maybe a pink one ;) lol will come out )

·
Registered
2,053 Posts
I can't wait to see it. For the back roads around here and the 2-4 lane highways...
( and I stay off the 6-8 laners, ) it looks like it is gonna be fun!

1 - 20 of 63 Posts