Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
646 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So all R6's talk long ago about having a Subie and having to Rally it got me thinking today.. Half way into a blockies field later I remembered I wasn't driving a subie.. or riding a dirt bike.. And that I probably should of taken that corner more slowly. :p

Bike is A-OK, Just a little dirty.

And despite a munted back and knee.. I'm as jolly as rogers pig in shit.

·
Premium Member
6,846 Posts

·
Registered
646 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah that was a recently ploughed field so it actually helped me slow down really.. It also meant it was very difficult keeping it up right. God knows how much further I'd of gone on a normal surface.

And their really strange tires actually. No names as far as I know, I'll have to check again soon.
My Ninja and another local one are the only ones I know rolling them, Everyone else has Dunlops. I suspect the dealer ran out of them or something.

Also speaking of a little pee coming out I think I had a similer experience when I hit that 1meter embankment on the way down from the road, I don't know what got more of a jolt from that, My shocks or my nuts!

·
The Man, The Mystery, The Itch.
4,853 Posts
hahaha you sure you didnt plow that field yourself? I saved these pics for a good laugh btw. You're crazy dude, hilarious!

·
Registered
3,026 Posts
haah thats awesome!!

what made you do this? XD

·
Registered
646 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
As far as I can tell my tires brand is "Road Winner" I think I'm going some dunlops next. Probably mid march when I've munted these ones drag racing.

And C'mon guys, Like I'm the only one here who's ever mistaken my Ninja for a Subie.. Seriously. It happens all the time.

·
Registered
3,026 Posts
haha!

i need to find out what tired my bike comes with...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts