Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

· Premium Member
4,253 Posts

· Registered
9 Posts
Hello,

I'm EXTREMELY DESPERATE at this point,I have spent the LAST 14 hrs. searching ALL OVER THE INTERNET for SOMEBODY (i.e. bike-shop,ebay,etc.) Who SELLS a Zero-Gravity SHORTY/DB (double-bubble) in DARK-SMOKE??? The part# for it,is
16-203a-19

Can somebody OUT THERE,PLEASE steer me in the right direction on WHERE to go to FIND ONE??? All the ones on Ebay,are just the REGULAR Double-bubble kind,NOT the "shorty" kind. Thanks everyone.​

· Registered
615 Posts
Indieun7 said:
Hello,

I'm EXTREMELY DESPERATE at this point,I have spent the LAST 14 hrs. searching ALL OVER THE INTERNET for SOMEBODY (i.e. bike-shop,ebay,etc.) Who SELLS a Zero-Gravity SHORTY/DB (double-bubble) in DARK-SMOKE??? The part# for it,is
16-203a-19

Can somebody OUT THERE,PLEASE steer me in the right direction on WHERE to go to FIND ONE??? All the ones on Ebay,are just the REGULAR Double-bubble kind,NOT the "shorty" kind. Thanks everyone.
http://www.oppracing.com/product_display/23578-zero-gravity-double-bubble-windscreen-short-profile/

Try this

· Premium Member
4,253 Posts
Try these guys, they supply direct from the factory, and sell at great prices. This where I bought my regular DB from

ZGOutlet.com

· Registered
9 Posts

· Registered
9,088 Posts
WOW!!! Thank-You SO EVER MUCH 'WITCH'!!! YOU "ROCK"!!! Ironically,I've already TRIED that site before (oppracing.com) and even once THERE,I could NOT AT ALL........find the ZG SHORTY DB windscreen!!! Not sure if I just used the WRONG "term" word in the search category or WHAT,but YOUR HELP worked and I'm EVER SO GRATEFUL Guy!!! ALL MY THANKS to You and to this site!!! YAY!!!
Witch ain't to bad a girl for a ...........:whistling::whistling:
Nana....Nana....Nana

· Registered
9 Posts
Thank-You so much for YOUR HELP as WELL Zandit!!! Unfortunately........I was at that site earlier TODAY (ZGOutlet.com) before posting my problem HERE,and after closely looking at what they had......The ZG-DB SHORTY screens (BOTH the light-smoke AND the Dark-smoke) are BOTH out of stock!!! Sooooooo,I'm guessing either this particular windscreen is THE SCREEN that EVERY OWNER of a Ninja-650 LUSTS after.......or there just coincidentally "out of stock" on that particular type!?!?! Either way though.........I SO appreciate Your guy's HELP today,on my problem!!! You BOTH gave HELPFUL advice and it's MUCH APPRECIATED!!! So GLAD I'm a member here!!!

· Registered
9,088 Posts
Thank-You so much for YOUR HELP as WELL Zandit!!! Unfortunately........I was at that site earlier TODAY (ZGOutlet.com) before posting my problem HERE,and after closely looking at what they had......The ZG-DB SHORTY screens (BOTH the light-smoke AND the Dark-smoke) are BOTH out of stock!!! Sooooooo,I'm guessing either this particular windscreen is THE SCREEN that EVERY OWNER of a Ninja-650 LUSTS after.......or there just coincidentally "out of stock" on that particular type!?!?! Either way though.........I SO appreciate Your guy's HELP today,on my problem!!! You BOTH gave HELPFUL advice and it's MUCH APPRECIATED!!! So GLAD I'm a member here!!!
Thatsa rule....:thumb::thumb:

· Registered
615 Posts
Indieun7 said:
WOW!!! Thank-You SO EVER MUCH 'WITCH'!!! YOU "ROCK"!!! Ironically,I've already TRIED that site before (oppracing.com) and even once THERE,I could NOT AT ALL........find the ZG SHORTY DB windscreen!!! Not sure if I just used the WRONG "term" word in the search category or WHAT,but YOUR HELP worked and I'm EVER SO GRATEFUL Guy!!! ALL MY THANKS to You and to this site!!! YAY!!!
You're welcome. That's what we are here for.

· Premium Member
4,253 Posts
My windscreen was not listed either, however I sent them an email and they responded within 24hrs and gave me an update. I had the screen ordered within an hour of their email. It arrived on my doorstep within 10 days of ordering it all the way down here in Tasmania!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.