1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

·
Registered
277 Posts
EPA Public Certification Documents Reveal 2013 Kawasaki Ninja 300 and Ninja 400, Confirm 636cc ZX-6R « MotorcycleDaily.com – Motorcycle News, Editorials, Product Reviews and Bike Reviews

GREAT NEWS..... I'M DRIVING A 400R AND LOVES IT!
The 300 will have a lot of HP for small bike.

Read and comment!:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

Enjoy!
If they actually do release the 300 in the states, I think that will be the next bike I go after, especially since they're saying that it's going to be fuel injected. I was bummed that they didn't release the 400 here, but if we can get the 300 with the weight of the 250, that'd be epic and fun.:dance:

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I was bummed that they didn't release the 400 here, but if we can get the 300 with the weight of the 250, that'd be epic and fun.:dance:[/QUOTE]

Yes, full injected, light, power (39 hp????) = super fun!:thumb:

·
Registered
2 Posts
Witch said:
The great thing about those 250's is the resale value is still about as much as purchase price. Doubt you'll lose much $$ on the upgrades
Hi all... I went to the dealer yesterday and I was told the 300 ABS will be here in 2 weeks. I can't wait ! The 400R was sold only in Canada and. We Zealand as far as I know...
Safe ride!

·
Registered
76 Posts
Personally i think its pointless to have a 250, 300 and 400 makes no sense.. atleast jus have the 250 and 400..... im more interested in the re-release of the 636 now thats a beast!!!! think its time to upgrade my 11 650 :)

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.