Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have an 09 ninja 250r and have LED indicators on the front and have installed an all in one LED break/indicator light on the rear. i have conected it all up as everyone else with the new relay BUT when i indicate left or right the orange LEDs light up and flash but at the same time the oposite red LEDs go out(so only orange LEDs are on and no red lights).

PLEASE HELP

the flash rate is ok just the red lights on the oposite side of indication also turn off?????

·
Premium Member
4,247 Posts
Hey Ryan! Not too sure what the issue is, but are you sure it's not ment to do that? I have the Bike Monkey integrated tail light on Wifey's 250R, and while the red lights on the same side go out when the indicator is on, I believe the setup you are describing would be better for visibility.
What about when you braake? Does the same thing happen?
A video would be awesome for better understanding!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Hey Ryan! Not too sure what the issue is, but are you sure it's not ment to do that? I have the Bike Monkey integrated tail light on Wifey's 250R, and while the red lights on the same side go out when the indicator is on, I believe the setup you are describing would be better for visibility.
What about when you braake? Does the same thing happen?
A video would be awesome for better understanding!
no the oposite red light goes out... say i indicate left the left amber light goes on the left and right red LEDS go out where only the left red LEDS should go out (the oposite side should stay red) but all red lights go out and only amber shows (appart from break light in center)

VIDEO BELOW

·
Premium Member
4,247 Posts
Personally, I think that is better! In daylight it is hard to see the indicators on the integrated taillight. What you are showing looks more effective to me!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.