Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So my bike got backed into by my friend's wife last night and destroyed my front cowling, and the headlight seems to be loose. I haven't taken the thing apart yet to get a proper look at it, but I'm not driving it until I at least get it patched up.

Can someone recommend a good website to buy the cowling from... maybe get a new set of front fairings for my 250r? I'm really hoping the loose headlight isn't an issue.. and the light bulb that lights up my tachometer is out... hoping that's replaceable as well -.-.

btw.. they paid in cash for the parts up front.. 300 bucks (hoping it's enough).

·
1,458 Posts
Buy it. It say genuine oem so color should match too. As far as your headlight. The usually attach to the fairing so depending on how it broke it may just the fairing causing it but sometimes it can break the attachin tab then your out a light or for about 49 bucks. Some patience and a little bravery you can fiberglass it back on and it will be as close to the real thing as you can get. Don't use glue or metal straps. Actually fiberglass it if you want it to hold. Then sand and paint it with a paint that matches the plastic but don't spray much of the plastic unless your doing the whole thing to keep the repair from sticking out

twisted throttles brings me smiles

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.