·
Registered
646 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Howdy!

Yes, Another video D:
http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=HS53CIUoFdM&...re=channel_page

Doesn't really matter what quality you view that one in :p

Could also be a useful modification for a smoker.. Or someone needing to charge their phone!
Anyways, Further note; I didn't have to cut or "damage" the Ninja in any way to install the light. If I wanted too I could take the light out right now, And it'd still be in the exact same condition It was when it rode out the show room.

·
Registered
646 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Someone was bound too. :p It's a sarong
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sarong

But admittedly.. I did partially wear it because it looks like a skirt and I knew that would add to the comedy of the video. I mean hell I'm wearing a white shirt on my head, I look like I'm about to start screaming my life for allah.

·
Registered
2,053 Posts
throttle rocket bob looked over my shoulder when I said "check out Ratty" and said. He's wearing a dress??
I corrected him and said that is a "sarong"
fun vid:)

·
Registered
646 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hahaha it takes a real man to pull off a woman's clothing.. So stick that in your pipe and smoke it! :p

And thanks Zartan, Basically what I was aiming to do. Black Light on its bike is pretty boring hence I dressed up wacky and yeah.. Bada-boom, bada-bing, Video.

·
Registered
21 Posts
I not doubting that there is good reason for installing the black light on his or our bike. But what is the reason. I am sorry if it was already answered and I missed it.

·
Registered
646 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
OSHI- You're on to me!

/dashes away into the night.

And the same reason I'm still considering putting neons on it, Because it's hilarious. ;p

·
Registered
346 Posts
I won't comment on the "sarong" but that is freakin hilarious!!! Ratty, thanks for posting the video it confirmed on where to hook up my 12v plug in.

·
Registered
646 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
No worries :-D

Note; If your going to put a cigarette lighter on your bike that one actually fits perfectly in the holes that have the caps on them on your bikes frame. I just didn't put mine there because I didn't want my leg bumping whatever's plugged into it as I ride, But it could be a groovy spot to put one.

·
Registered
646 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Those things pop right off, not glued on or bolted on or anything. one on either side is completely empty.

Attachments

·
Registered
5,695 Posts
thanks Ratty, that was funny. Next time you should also show us the [email protected]*$n bird... Did it end up being killed? Ooo ooo, and a vid from another bike you're following to show it in motion - that would be awesome!

·
Registered
646 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I'll work on that soon.. Atleast I'll figure something out. As for the bird.. I'll wait until she can actually talk.. then I'll teach it some bike stuff I guess.. then I'll video tape her! :p

1 - 20 of 31 Posts