Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
Nice Bike. Question, I visited one of the dealers here and sat on both the z1k and the 1k, I didn't talk with anyone so I didn't ask - What's the major differences?

:Sent via the NewNinja iPhone App:

·
Premium Member
4,253 Posts
Both are basically the same bike, but the N1k has a larger fuel tank and different seat height. Apart from a couple of small engine tweeks, it is just body work.

·
Premium Member
4,253 Posts
KTM, I really envy you right now! Very sexy bike!!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
This will be your ride after you have done as much home work as one can. I have been really lucky to be able to ride the BMW 1200 & 1300 K model R model,Triumph Sprint ST & GT,Yamaha FJR and the Concourse 14,Honda 1200 VFR it rips but they all are heavy for SPORT Touring andthe Ninja 1000 has all the bones just a little xtras and all and all will have the best SPORT and Touring bike out there to me.

·
Registered
23 Posts
This will be your ride after you have done as much home work as one can. I have been really lucky to be able to ride the BMW 1200 & 1300 K model R model,Triumph Sprint ST & GT,Yamaha FJR and the Concourse 14,Honda 1200 VFR it rips but they all are heavy for SPORT Touring andthe Ninja 1000 has all the bones just a little xtras and all and all will have the best SPORT and Touring bike out there to me.
agree to the max :)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.