Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

· Registered
622 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Haha that's just me on a bike at the dealership, I got my g/f to take it so I could show folks what I'll be getting soon, and so they can see green is the best color, DUH! I actually think I joined like the day after I put my deposit down...

· Registered
622 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Good news and bad news. Good news first, I got a bike! Bad news, it's not a new 250. I picked up my '97 ZX-6 Today, spent 6 1/2 hours driving, a full tank of gas, and got lost once or twice, but here she is!

· Registered
622 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Oh yeah and he threw in a motorcycle cover, shoei rf900 that matches the bike, and a Joe Rocket Phoenix 4.0 Jacket. I think I made out pretty well.

P.S., if you're wondering, it's f*cking LOUD, and yes, it does make the girls wet. Haha nasty!

· Registered
622 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Yea I was worried cause it wouldn't start, but I just ran the battery down, trying to start on an empty tank. :p I did come to find out there's a small leak in the gastank :-[ Should be able to fix it when I take it in to get it serviced tuesday. And Dave, as to my place in line, it's free to the first bidder, and Delmarva Powersports in Salisbury, MD

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.