Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Banned
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's been a couple years since adopting this community after the previous owner was no longer able to care for the community. With the birth of our second child a year ago, the amount of time I have available to help support all the communities I work with dwindled (those of you who are parents will know the feeling). Earlier this year I decided the most responsible path forward was to find someone with the resources to properly care for our forum. I approached a respected colleagues of mine who owns Motorcycle.com about acquiring our community along with a couple other motorcycle forums I own. Last month we reached an agreement, it's time to pass the torch, our community is now part of the Motorcycle.com network of websites..

As a person who has been working with online forum communities over the last 10 years I am keenly aware how special and unique each community is. It's critical that we not disrupt the ambiance and vibe we have developed here, the Motorcycle.com team are on the same page and this change will be seamless. The crew at Motorcycle.com are expert forum folks and I am 100% confident they will continue to run the community in a nearly identical fashion as Social Knowledge has.

Our amazing team of mods and admins will remain unchanged and will continue to be empowered to manage the community as they have been in years past.

Please give a warm welcome to Mo from Motorcycle.com who will be here working with our team.

Kind Regards,

Andy

· Administrator
143 Posts
Hi Everyone,

My name is Mo and I work for motorcycle.com. As you have read above we are now the proud owners of newninja.com.

I would like to start out by saying we are very excited to be apart of this community. You all have an amazing community and we hope to see it flourish! We are here to help improve the functionality of the site and help it grow to new levels. We have a great team of tech support available to fix any functional issues you have with the site, and to help keep the site updated and working. I am here whenever you need help with anything, or if you have a question or concern. Feel free to PM me.

With that I would like you all to know that this is still YOUR community and we are here to work with the community and the existing staff and moderators to keep this site a place for you to come and feel at home. That's right, we still have the same staff and moderators running this place.

Feel free to PM me with any introductions, questions, concerns and anything on your mind. I'm excited and looking forward to working with the community.

Mo

· Premium Member
4,253 Posts
Welcome to the site Mo, and thanks for introducing yourself to the crowd so quickly, most appreciated.
Hopefully everything works out for the best, and we don't have to call on you too often!
Good luck, and elcome to the community!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.