Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner
1 - 20 of 177 Posts

·
Premium Member
357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everybody! I finally got my vinyl plotter setup, so I can cut out newninja.com stickers.

So, I need your designs! Requirements are that it has 'newninja.com' in it and only one or two colors. Keep in mind that this design is going to be cut out of vinyl, not printed, so no color fading.

·
Registered
3,026 Posts
yeh keep the designs coming! love them..

how would we be able to get hold of these if you make them red?

·
Registered
874 Posts
hi-tech said:
how about something that we can add to our decal on the bikes.. we already have the ninja decal.. add the rest.. like this... 8)
I don't have that decal...:'(

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
Okay Folks its that time again for my entry, and of course its only natural to have the site header i made be a sticker also. hell i would buy one! i would stick it on my truck, on my bike, on my wall, on my girlfriends car, on my girlfriend, on my butt, on my x-box, stick it over the sign at work, stick it to a stray cat, stick it to some homeless people ( for warmth stickly how mean do you think i am?)

anyhoo... here she be two colors no fading or fancy crap cuz its vinyl...
it was so hard not to throw some shadowing or effects on the logo, so i did the bottom to show you i made it... haha!

1 - 20 of 177 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.