Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I'm looking to buy a 250r soon. Like to get to know new people and ideas for this great bike.

My first bike was actually a 1995 yamaha yzf600r and it was a great bike but later down the road the bike went bad and didn't had the money at the time to fix so its gone now. People always ask me why the 250r, why not I said. It's a new bike that looks good, best mpg sportbike and best of all it's cheap.

How I found this forum? From the 36 dollar muffler vid from youtube.

I can't wait to ride again.

·
The Man, The Mystery, The Itch.
4,853 Posts
That video is epic! Thats how I found the site as well.

Welcome, good choice in bikes, I've seen quite a few of those around still. What color are you leaning towards?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Undecide on the color but I am looking towards the 2010 special edition green. But there is a 08 green brand new forsale at local dealer. Idk still can't decide on the color blue or green.

·
Premium Member
4,247 Posts
cbonespeed, Welcome to the site, you should find everything you need here!!

·
Registered
1,437 Posts
Welcome. Of the 2 colours available, I'd say go for green. It's my second favourite shade of black. But really, I like that original solid green, wish they kept it. Is the '08 a good deal? Surprised it never sold out while it was in such demand.

·
Registered
732 Posts
Yeah, Team Black Rocks !!!!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Lol, true ninjas do wear black. About the 08, it was on cycletrader.com and the stock photo is green so I take it as the bike is green. I wrote a email but they never reply back, so I'm going to call soon but I'm been busy at work lately. The price they have is $3500 but I probably could workout a deal of some sort.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Welcome to the site man. I own an 09' SE myself, so i'm partial to the mean green. What part of Ohio do you live in? I live near Columbus.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts