Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hiya guys and girls. I have decided to buy myself a zx7r which is getting dropped off at the weekend so I thought I would come along and say hi. I'm looking forward to having some fun on the new bike and might even try to squeeze a few track days in if I get chance. I will post some pics of the zx when I get chance, anyway hi for now :)
Scott

·
Premium Member
4,247 Posts
Welcome to the site Scott. Look forward to seeing some pics when you have them!

·
Registered
2,270 Posts
scott_callaghan said:
Hiya guys and girls. I have decided to buy myself a zx7r which is getting dropped off at the weekend so I thought I would come along and say hi. I'm looking forward to having some fun on the new bike and might even try to squeeze a few track days in if I get chance. I will post some pics of the zx when I get chance, anyway hi for now :)
Scott
Welcome Scott ,where you from ?

·
Registered
28 Posts
Hey Scott! I too am new to the ninja world and the site( I think we joined same day). Anyways I bought my first bike this spring an have been loving it. I bought a zx900r and she rips! It's such a great time to hop on the bike and go for a spin and feel the freedom a sport bike gives you. I look forward to seeing your pics and reading future posts from all! I have posted a pic of
My bike to brag about it. She's a little older than some but she still has a lot of pep.

Attachments

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Oh right you mean zx7r front with one light covered. That would look awesome. I have just ordered a black double bubble screen and the next purchase will be some asv levers. Then the fairing unit. Not sure if I should keep it white or do a respray

·
Registered
2,270 Posts
scott_callaghan said:
Oh right you mean zx7r front with one light covered. That would look awesome. I have just ordered a black double bubble screen and the next purchase will be some asv levers. Then the fairing unit. Not sure if I should keep it white or do a respray
I like race replica schemes like an old school Chris walker look or something like that ,you could spray the fairing all one colour then get a sticker kit ,I want to do my 2010 zx6r line this

Wheel Tire Land vehicle Vehicle Photograph

Lascorz/fujiwara replica !

·
Registered
2,270 Posts
scott_callaghan said:

Tire Wheel Photograph Vehicle White

Chris walker

Tire Wheel Photograph Vehicle White

Wheel Tire Vehicle Automotive tire Automotive lighting

This looks good

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.