Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello peeps just joined the forum as im going to look at a ex 650 in blue 2009 with 16000 mls on th3 clock . If its clean ill be riding it home . Anything I should be looking for . Its also got a datatool s4 fitted . Any opinions on these alarms . Cant wait to get back on a bike after a 5 year break . Cheers for any advice offered

Tire Wheel Fuel tank Vehicle Automotive lighting

· Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Just check service book then and have a gander at chain, sprockets and fork seals . Im also looking at a paddock stand do you know if I need bobbins and if so are they just m8 ones

· Premium Member
4,253 Posts
M10 on the threads!

Looks pretty clean if that is the actual bike you are looking at.
You have the right idea for what to look at by the sounds of it.
If that is the actual bike, then it looks like the recall has been done on it for the silver heel guard. They had a re-design recall just after I bought mine in 2010.
The bike looks pretty stock too, so that leaves all the modding up to you!

· Premium Member
4,253 Posts
I can already see that it is already done.
The silver plate just above the foot peg. The design was changed from a standard oval shape into the kinked style that you see there in the picture. I have circled it below for clarification.
Apparently there was a chance of catching your boot on the fairing instead of the actual brake lever.

Attachments

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.