Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

· Registered
207 Posts
Welcome speedy. I just joined recently myself so I'll give ya a little advice. People on this forum love pics of ninjas on here so if ya got 'em post 'em. If you got any question feel fee to ask. There are lots of experienced riders on here.
anyway it's good to see our neighbors to the north on here.

· Premium Member
4,253 Posts
Welcome to the site Speedy! Looks like the Canadians have almost as strong a population here as the Aussies!!
Bulletproof has already been through the hazing so he knows what to expect....but he is not supposed to give away all of our secrets!!!

· Premium Member
4,253 Posts
Sorry Zandit didn't mean to beat ya to the punch but I'd figured I would do something productive while I was at work lol!
Hahaha!!! Thats when I am normally looking at the site too, but my boss keeps popping his head into my office too much!!!:nonono:

· Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for the warm welcome everyone, this place beats all the other forums by far!
I'll try to post some pics soon, first i need to finish up some minor esthetics "issues" I got from dropping the bike last season... Sigh... :(

· Registered
176 Posts
Bienvenue Speedy! Je peux parl francais mai, c'est mauvais. Great to have more canucks on NN! and to second boar. GO team black!

The damaged doesn't look too bad. Shame the previous owner didn't have frame sliders... instead of fixing could it be replaced? I found a black right side fairing on ebay for $255 USD. bolt off-bolt on! But I don't know if that's any cheaper...

· Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Merci beaucoup Stealth! I guess the damage isn't so bad, but I'm the kind of girl who doesn't mind getting her hands dirty ;)

I do like Boar's idea of decals - maybe I'll keep that as a plan B if my touch ups don't come out good...

Found this site for Ninja decals - pretty sweet! (and affordable too):

J3Graphix: Precision

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.