Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,053 Posts
Welcome!Now, Give us a proper introduction. Where ya from? How long have you been riding? How are the roads where you live, etc... Tell us about your bike. We are primarily a 250 site but welcome all. You mentioned you have some tech issues in a pm. Search the topic and see if that helps you if not post it on the Tech area, Good luck!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i am from ohio live by cedar point . i been riding dirtbikes and 4 wheelers since i was young roads around here are mostly county roads where i live my bike is a 1988 500EX ninja its my first bike i got it off of ebay classifieds for 1200 and it came with spare motor basically i stole it cause the guy was a rich kid just got a 2011 1400 ninja and just needed the extra space lucky me lol

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
also

i just took motorcycle safety course this past week (only one in class to ace both parts lol)and got my endorsement this past tuesday and think i f**ked up my bike yesterday posted a thread any help guys? tag=bogs down

·
Registered
5,695 Posts
damn what a crazy intro yo dude got some pictures of your bike welcome to newninja and hey ill hope right over and check the prob

yea, it's like not breathing when you speak....

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.