Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
2,054 Posts
Welcome!Now, Give us a proper introduction. Where ya from? How long have you been riding? How are the roads where you live, etc... Tell us about your bike. We are primarily a 250 site but welcome all. You mentioned you have some tech issues in a pm. Search the topic and see if that helps you if not post it on the Tech area, Good luck!

· Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i am from ohio live by cedar point . i been riding dirtbikes and 4 wheelers since i was young roads around here are mostly county roads where i live my bike is a 1988 500EX ninja its my first bike i got it off of ebay classifieds for 1200 and it came with spare motor basically i stole it cause the guy was a rich kid just got a 2011 1400 ninja and just needed the extra space lucky me lol

· Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
also

i just took motorcycle safety course this past week (only one in class to ace both parts lol)and got my endorsement this past tuesday and think i f**ked up my bike yesterday posted a thread any help guys? tag=bogs down

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.