Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I thought I had a picture up, maybe I'm not doing it right, I'll check on that. But anyways, I don't know really anything about the mods that are on it, I'm not sure that there are any. (I don't see any...but then again, I'm not sure I'd know the difference)

I have a Scorpion 750 helmet, Icon jacket and gloves, and I have another lighter jacket that I hardly have worn, I think it's called PowerTrip or something like that. I want to get a pair of nice riding shoes, not the big boots, but definitely ones that come up past my ankles but I'm noticing you can pay a lot or not so much. I don't know if this is just because of the brand or if they're actually better. Any suggestions?? Thanks!

I need a clever quote to put here.

·
Registered
420 Posts
So new to riding and your first choice was that bike?! Brave soul. I'm going to say the exhaust isn't stock, and there are frame sliders on the bike, and possibly after market turn signals.

Be careful and enjoy, if you are ever bored take a ride to Lebanon pa we can go riding in Amish country haha!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
czsummy said:
So new to riding and your first choice was that bike?! Brave soul. I'm going to say the exhaust isn't stock, and there are frame sliders on the bike, and possibly after market turn signals.

Be careful and enjoy, if you are ever bored take a ride to Lebanon pa we can go riding in Amish country haha!
Oh, yes, I reign from Pittsburgh! I doubt I will ever get my bike that far, and with my skill level, the last thing I need are steep hills! I'm scared of hills since I can't see over them, thankfully there's only like 3 spread out all over Kansas! If you ever find yourself in the mid west, we can go look at wheat fields and cows! :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.