Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
2,053 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Found out you can get the vinyl wet with soapy water and then slide it around until positioned, then squeegie out the water and bubbles. MAGIC!!

·
Registered
5,695 Posts
I dig lady! You're bike looks so low, it's just plain mean. Why don't you have one of them fancy BLACK Zartan hangers?

·
Registered
2,053 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
That was the first one Proto type :) keep it for sentimental reasons you know, the first...

·
Registered
2,053 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I did TR's bike also but he has to post it.

·
Registered
5,695 Posts
gotcha, I was just given you a hard time.... I think it's pretty sweet. You should engrave "prototype" on it, and people will be like: "doodette, you runnin' prototypes?" And you'll be like: "no, I design prototypes...."

·
Registered
2,053 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I had a few alum ones ran on the first batch but only sold two. I like the alum with the titanium.
I have a lazer cut one wihich is clean like the black steel ones I will replace if. I ever get it polished up.

·
Registered
4,884 Posts
spooph said:
gotcha, I was just given you a hard time.... I think it's pretty sweet. You should engrave "prototype" on it, and people will be like: "doodette, you runnin' prototypes?" And you'll be like: "no, I design prototypes...."
ROFLMAO Reading that

·
Premium Member
649 Posts
Zartan, if you fogged out your blinkers, your bike would look even meaner. I did it to mine and it makes it look really sharp and almost has a hint of sleeper to it.

·
Registered
2,053 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Can the other drivers still see them? do you have a pict?

·
Registered
4,884 Posts
StockWall said:
I will take a pict tomorrow and show you. They are still really bright after you fog them. I was really surprised.
Are we talking about smoking out the blinkers like tinting them or baking them? or like condensation fog?

·
Registered
874 Posts
looking good....

·
Registered
2,053 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Thanks guys and gals ! I only have it lowered cause I have to.. More to have to be aware of with it lowered. but yea it is cool haha!

1 - 20 of 32 Posts