Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone..new to forum..I have a two 250 Ninjas. I purchased a 2010 Black model to ride. My wife decided she wanted to learn to ride so she learned on it. So I purchased a 2012 Candy apple lime one for myself. I worked with a Monster Energy sponsored race team so really into Monster. Started with hers and looks good. Decided to do a Monster theme with mine as well. Got a local decal guy to make me decals for the Green bike and I think they look great. Pics to come soon. Getting it ready for riding season as I live in Ohio and only ride Apr-Oct. Just installed AVT fender eliminator/Intergrated taillight turn signals. Also Proton flush mounts on front. Got a smoked double bubble windshield installed and found an awesome EBAY deal on a brand new Corbis seat. It has seat cowl on it. Will post pics soon. Any comments good or bad appreciated. Thanks:dance:

·
Premium Member
4,253 Posts
Welcome to the site!
Looking forward to seeing some pics!

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
Wow - love the upbeat intro ... Welcome aboard our community. Based on what I read you should fit in well. Make great use of the search feature it contains many common questions and answers.

It's gotta be a great feeling the wifey got interested in riding also ... 🤗

09 ST3R

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.