Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello. I'm new here and recently bought my first ninja. Actually my first bike other than a little dirt bike when I was a kid. I have a 1999 ninja 250r. I got it cheap and have some work to do. I'm sure I'll have some questions for you guys along the way. Take it easy.

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
Welcome to NN liveloveburndie,

We are a peaceful forum, unless you don't post up pics! So we will allow one time to not post a pic, lol glad to have you on board.

Can't wait for the pic

:Sent from my iPhone NewNinja App:

·
Registered
420 Posts

We are a peaceful forum, unless you don't post up pics! So we will allow one time to not post a pic, lol glad to have you on board.

Can't wait for the pic

Well done NefRider, catching on quick! :thumb:

Welcome to the family LLBD!

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
NefRider said:

Can't wait for the pic

Pics are in my profile sparky. They were up before I posted this.

·
Registered
5,695 Posts
Pics are in my profile sparky. They were up before I posted this.
Then it shouldn't be that difficult for you to post a link of the image in your response, should it?

Not only do we love our pictures, we also like to see them immediately... :thumb:

Welcome to NN!

·
Registered
420 Posts
Is everyone on here a smart ass? I didn't know I could add them here from my phone... I'm new... Remember. Maybe this isn't for me.
No one is trying to be smart with you, just trying to make you feel welcome and find out a little more about you. If you have questions feel free to ask, or private message a moderator. Everyone here is friendly and happy to help!

·
Premium Member
4,247 Posts
No offense was intended on anyones behalf LLBD, we are all just keen to get to know our newest members.
Some of us that have been here for a while tend to forget we can come across pushy, needy, obsessive, loopy, stalkerish, forgetful, nerdy, focused, campy, distracted and just plain strange!!
Beside all that, it is exactly what makes us a tight little family, so please stick around, and check everything out. No question is too stupid.....well actually, thats not 100% true, but thats just when the fun starts!!!

BTW, Welcome to the site!

·
Registered
674 Posts
Is everyone on here a smart ass? I didn't know I could add them here from my phone... I'm new... Remember. Maybe this isn't for me.
Are you new to cycle forums?

This is one of the most laid-back, supportive, and friendly crowds you will find in any cycle forum.

Try joining some other forums and see what kind of welcome you get. I'm a member of numerous forums, and have years of riding, racing, and tuning experience, and I still got plenty crap from the regulars when I chimed-in (trying to help) on subjects that I was familiar with. That's par for the course.

That's not the case here.

Welcome!

Jay

·
Registered
531 Posts
Welcome to NN LLBD. Don't get us wrong, sure there's going to be a little razzing now and then but it's all in fun. Shake it off and give it right back! If nothing else this shows we take our new members seriously and not just give the usual "curtsy welcome" and forget about you.;)

·
Registered
5,695 Posts
LLBD, sorry, I didn't mean to be too harsh on ya, just initiating... Just cause I'm a mod doesn't mean you can't give me crap right back... Keep it happy, playful and fun, and we have a grand ol time! :) Indeed, welcome to NN. I wouldn't have written that if I wasn't excited at you being here.... So jump in, feet first, and I guarantee you'll enjoy your time here at NN! :)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.