Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone! I liked this site and decided to become a member. I own a red 2007 zx6r.
It's basically stock and I've had it since new.
I use it to commute here in Northern California. It has about 30000 miles. It drives excellent still. Thanks for the great articles!

·
Registered
615 Posts
Hi everyone! I liked this site and decided to become a member. I own a red 2007 zx6r. It's basically stock and I've had it since new. I use it to commute here in Northern California. It has about 30000 miles. It drives excellent still. Thanks for the great articles!
I have the exact same bike except mine is black. Mine is mostly stock as well except for a few minor changes:

K&N Air/Oil filters
LED Lights
Jumper Mod

·
Registered
615 Posts
I also want to do that, gotta find the cash first. Id be happy with a slip on. Better sound I'm after, not faster.
I'm all for sound, but I'm looking at faster at the same time. I'm debating if I want to do the exhaust, PC5, etc on this bike or just upgrade to a zx10. For this year at least ill stick with the 600. What's the fastest you've been up to?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.